Become a member
Membership of Urban Agriculture Australia and Canberra City Farm is a way of joining our growing network of like-minded people and helping to build and strengthen these organisations, and the projects they are running.
Urban Agriculture Australia is an initiative of Canberra City Farm Incorporated.
By joining Canberra City Farm you automatically become a member of Urban Agriculture Australia and you benefit by:
- having a say in the direction and governance of Urban Agriculture Australia and Canberra City Farm
- having access to free and discounted workshops and events
- getting 24 hour access to the Canberra City Farm Education Centre at Dairy Road; and
- being covered by our member insurance.
Annual membership fees are as follows:
- Individual Concession – $10
- Individual – $20
- Non-profit organisation – $30
- For profit organisation – $50
Become a member now:
Please complete this membership form.
Renew your membership now:
Please make your payment into the Canberra City Farm bank account:
- Bank: Westpac
- Account name: Canberra City Farm
- BSB: 032727 Account number: 239166
- Please include your name in the transaction reference, together with the text ‘MBS’
For information about the structure of Canberra City Farm, download the Canberra City Farm Constitution.
To nominate for the Canberra City Farm Committee, please complete this nomination form.