There are many different ways that you can get involved with urban agriculture.
Help out with the Canberra City Farm display
– check out the various Canberra City Farm projects and sub-groups, and email us to be updated regularly about how you can get engaged with this great collaborative community project.
Start your own garden
– use the information on this website to support you in getting started on creating your own patch of urban agriculture whatever your experience or space.
Participate in one of the many groups or activities in the Canberra region
– see our volunteering page for details about upcoming volunteering opportunities you can get involved in.
– see our workshops/courses page for more details about our upcoming workshops/courses.
Experience local food
– see the local food map which shows where food in the region is being produced and can be purchased.
Urban Agriculture Australia and Canberra City Farm are committed to building community and providing practical solutions for urban agriculture and sustainable living. Currently we depend on our community membership base, donations and partnerships to survive.
There are several ways you can support Urban Agriculture Australia and Canberra City Farm:
Become a member
– By becoming a member of Urban Agriculture Australia/Canberra City Farm you’ll get great benefits and support us at the same time. Click here for more details about how to become a member.
Make a donation
– A regular donation provides much needed certainty so we can plan how to make the most impact from the funds available. You will also be directly participating in significant environmental and social action. Contact us for more details about how to donate.